Sunday, September 18, 2011

Days of our lives


This show .
I Have been watching this show since I was in 4th grade , most  people around me are saying that it is such a boring one, yet I don't give a clear answer,
Maybe cause I don't care what they think of the show , or me for watching the show , or me for not answering their comments about the show.
the show's really boring moments are absolutely
objective and meaningful, at least for me.
it shows the relation between different couples and how they face anything stays in their way. what fascinates me is that it gave me many thoughts like: out there there is different kinds of love , different kinds of passion,different ways, and there isn't anything called typical love , but the common thing is that '' if you really love each other , you will find the way''..
it shows typical moments between couples , like when they are having a normal conservation , but their glances , their way of talk'n is what makes things different.
There are people who meant to be together , don't try to be in their way, don't try to love someone of this couple, just wish them LUCK..
and don't be sad because you will find someone who you meant to be with. Don't waste time and go find this one.
My fav. one is Chelsea '' the angry angel'' . I like the actress but that is not the reason for loving her.
It is so me , and I'm not exactly proud of that. but yea I can say tons of stuff I don't mean , I keep pushing people away always thinking that they will always come back.
I'm not exactly Abby '' the cookie girl'' ,I don't hate her but not all girls are happy making cookies or lecturing others. Chelsea isn't mean ,well actually she is , but she just need someone to understand. and anything else will be that ease, she promises..

No comments:

Post a Comment