Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Couldn't reach a beautiful title

You know when you read something, and it seems to rock your world, as if someone somewhere has looked at you, and in a single moment figured you out, and touched you to the deepest fibers of your being? That is what this is. With a little bit of faith, and an open mind you fill find time after time that every post really was written just for you. There is wisdom and an understanding in these posts that go beyond what you usually find in any form, and there is strength to be borrowed when you need it most. I have never found anything else like this and it is well worth sharing. Via Iwrotethisforyou!

2 comments:

  1. Aya, have you read the book entitled "I Wrote this For You" by Pleasefindthis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is via Iwrotethisforyou!, I didn't read the book, but I am a big fan of their website, it completes my day, Is there a book ?! how awesome is that! I will definitely will read it , thanks man!

    ReplyDelete