Thursday, January 26, 2012

I didn't mind then

I didn't mind then, to think of all what you needed me to think of,, in order to justify your ego. I said them over and over, loud as you demanded, with no regrets, with no doubts of your twisted desire, something disappeared within me every time I bowed, something faded with time, I didn't notice that, I never cared for myself enough in order to do that, and that wasn't good for you, you had to take it all, taking away my soul wasn't that good, you had to break every attempt of me to re-build myself after what you broke, you did broke everything, and left peacefully. then I lived very much alone, with my bittered memories chasing me everyplace I go, I heard you in every song, even songs I know now they didn't fit then at all, I read you in every sentence in every story, your name rhymed every poem , I saw your look In every movie , I thought I had seen you in every street, I thought you were every passer-by. You were chasing me, In matter how hard I wanted to let go, you didn't make it easy. Dreams were much worse, to finally let go your mind to think of whatever he wants, can be very much devastating,dangerous. I yelled at shadows at night, I was like crazy with the whole world he lives in , I had a whole world too, it was your memories, I cried ,and cried, days upon days. months passed now. I think I do mind now, to see you , to remember that you were a part of my life awhile ago, I don't remember you, I only remember the bitterness you made me get through, I linked you with all the scars in my life, now you are everything that don't fit, that just don't fit .

8 comments:

  1. Lol! I am here! In your writing, the tone of gloom dominates and hope vanishes bit by bit. Each and everyone has a hard time in their lives. Happiness is something that we strive hard to catch it. Actually, I long for reading all your awesome insights and I will tell you about my feedback. Quizzes know no deferral. BTW your name reveals that you are Arab or maybe Egyptian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very much thank you for the response, I'm Egyptian which is shown in my profile inf. :P!
    Hope is there ,it will always be there, but what manifests is what counts,right?! and No I am not such a gloomy girl, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First and foremost, thanks for the clarification. Actually I accidently came across your blog yesterday but I did not check whether you are Egyptian or not. I am also Egyptian or to be exact Upper Egyptian. Anyway, I can tell that I like your creative literary style. Yet I need to know what you meant by the one who broke everything and left peacefully. Is it Mr. Right of whom you are daydreaming? Or is he a double-faced deceitful person who in reality has broken you heart? I do not want to hassle you but I am trying to figure out what you mean by your puzzle-like words. Maybe I will come to know that when I have some time to read through your other fabulous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tell me !
    thanks thanks thanks, your comment made my day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will tell you! Ok. If he is Mr. Perfect, then he never deserves such feelings from an angel like you. Yes we are all infallible humans but he had genuinely loved you, he would not have broken your heart. Actually, I do not know a lot about these stuff but lucky is the one who will get married to one like you. I read your SOS and it was just amazing. I am grateful to you and your posts that relived my nostalgia. You are talented, yes talented. I myself used to think of all these sentiments but I could not dare to put them on paper. Your blog has become the joy of my life. Thanks a billion and hope to be done with this semester to embark on reading all your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you think that he will be so lucky having me?! , and how do you know me so much?!
    I can almost tell that u actually understand. and I couldn't possibly ask for more ^_^
    and thanks for your words, I really appreciate you loving my words this much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thing is you are special, so you deserve a special person. Anyway, this is not salient. I really feel frustrated for what is going on now in Egypt. Literally it is scandalous. Enough is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once heard that "every woman has the exact love life she wants". i think I heard it in a movie or something but I believe it to be true. i was there once. i was in ur shoes. I gave in when I shouldn't have. I was weak enough to nurture someone's ego and I know how it feels to, today, look back and say to yourself "what the hell was I thinking?!" Amazingly written, Aya. Very heartfelt and touching. You really got to me :)!

    ReplyDelete