Wednesday, February 1, 2012

If it were the end of the world!

I was watching T.V couple of days ago, and then I watched this episode of a show ((GREEK)) which was supposed to be entertaining one, during which your mind can finally stop thinking for a while, but not with me anyway, it gave me this idea that kept swelling in my head , till I couldn't ignore or shut down anymore, first the episode was about this party named (End of the world) ,the funny thing that ppl took it too serious that it turned to a pathetic issue, they believed, it were the end of the world and acted upon this un-justified belief too! here is what happend -A girl cheated on her boyfreind ended up kissing her ex., saying if it were the of the world , I'd rather be in your arms. -OK!
-A religious guy lost his virginity to a woman who was older than him by like 15 years, saying if it were the end of the world ,I don't want to die virgin!
 -Another guy who had really big exam , on which his entire future depends on, snapped out to party with his Gf. saying if it were the end of the world , I don't want to die studing!
Ok. that wasn't funny, I know it is just a show , and I probably am making a big deal out of nothing, but I am talking further than this and that, there had to be a similar subject on which the idea of the show was based on , right?! . I don't know, excuse me for not understanding the message behind all of that, If it were actually the end of the world, and you actually had the chance to actually know that (how many actually did I use so far?!, exactly my point!) wouldn't you prefer to die praying, wouldn't you at least try to make up all your sins?!, wouldn't you thank God for everything, and try to make something perfect before you leave?! it actually freaked me out, sacred me to see the huge gap , differences between cultures, so do I think that someday, somehow. all the barriers will just be omitted?! No, thank you, but I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment