Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Untitled

-When I looked him in the eyes, I saw grief, it was deep, it had roots straight to the heart that I started to wonder. Is it something to see?! and for how long it was there?,,,Then I myself replied  Couldn't you differentiate between castles and huts?! Poor him!

-I remember that feeling ,such a confusing one ,Just like falling in love, it is sweet at first, then you start to wonder if you can stop, if you can stop making your other half your whole life. forget about the damn trust thing, I never reached that level of love, maybe it is not even there, and ppl keep acting they reached it because they heard about it, and the first who said that was just a liar, he made the whole feeling up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Thank you so much, I will step by ^_^ :D..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tag because the post actually is very random. Very valid theory :D, although that would mean I am very mislead and I refuse to believe so =P

    ReplyDelete