Monday, February 20, 2012

Two layers me!

I'm inside myself. Have you ever had this idea that u are not one layer-person?, that beside the smooth seen-layer, there is another inner thick unseen one, larger, more complicated, not as ease?!
I'm two layers, it is not a mask of hypocrisy, both layers don't involve people issue, they always have the same exact opinions on people, if one of them thought how rude you are, the second can't defend you, it can't disagree, it can't even give you a chance, But they are not the same, at least when it comes to emotions and feelings.
here you are the differences!
-You can get to touch, scratch the thick one, without any penetration to the first.
-In matter how powerful the feelings you give me,it can just stop by the first layer, not even getting close to the second.
-Just because you scratched both of them, that doesn't mean you matter to me this much. Believe me nothing is utter,at least when it comes to feelings!

For clarification
You can tell this joke, then you look to my face, to see a blank,emotionless face, while the second layer is rolling on floor laughing, Vice versa too (but that is rarely)
You can say something between words and I can't look more careless. while the second one is angry,So happy, DYING!

Why I am writing this?! I just want ppl to say whatever they wanna say,without any expectations, I wanna them to act whatever suit them. without caring how will I think? or what is going to happen to me after this word, this fight, because they won't have the chance to know anyway!
I'm inside myself!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! You and your words are as cool as summer breeze. You hit the nail on the head by distancing yourself away from hypocrisy. I abhor double-face ppl. You have a two-layer character; you are not of this kind though. Your interior and exterior are amazingly identical. I know this is a mere claim and it could be questionable. But at the very least this could be the newly minted Aya. Keep it up, brainy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aya, where have you been? Whenever I stop by your blog, I feel really happy. You posts make a big difference. I am happy and I hope you are also happy. So smile and enjoy your day to the full. Also, keep your pen in a motion.
    Thank YOU :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ thank you so much for those words, actually I am very busy . because of college, labs, I am Exhausted!
    My pen is always in motion, but I don't type this much on blog. lol You should have a look on my academic notes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I also think that sometimes the core has feelings that the surface doesn't show. It doesn't necessarily mean that you are hiding who you actually are but sometimes you really do change, inside and out...only some parts are really well-embedded into the core of you that it isn't easy for it to just, change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just.....PERFECT <3

    ReplyDelete