Monday, April 30, 2012

Tonight

Tonight I am speechless.Tonight I don't seem to be so lucky with the chosen words.Tonight I have nothing in mind but plenty of complicated feelings in heart, Yesterday I was so sure of stuff, Tonight I am not, I am more like opposing what I used to approve.
Tonight I am finally finally letting myself break down, into million pieces, to finally have the chance to re-arrange them.
Tonight I will let my feelings guide me without forcing myself to plan all mind's victory, Tonight I will hold up my phone and call whatever person I want to hear her\his voice, without pre-thinking of the consequences, and Maybe tonight I will stray so far away from the sidewalk, the safe road.
Only tonight I will do that.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. I'm probably not as courageous, but the thoughts do occur some nights.

    And don't worry, we go through moments when we think we lost the conviction we had of the things in our lives. Take these moments to view your life because sometimes you're so taken up with a few things and others you abandon them completely. So remember both points of view when you're in a more rational state of mind, then decide.

    LOL, i sound like i know what i'm talking about. anyways, KEEP WRITING!!!!! :D
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one has browsed cyberspace scouting for WoW farming guides, WoW power leveling guides, WoW raiding
    guides, WoW gold making guides Refrain from blowing countless time perusing search results for the
    web site you seek. This WoW Level 40 Gold Guide also suggests that you pick up that fishing pole
    and get to work! I've read of gamers attaining level 80 in a matter of days by using in-game guides like Zygor Guides. wow leveling cooking Knight Online features two nations (El Morad and Karus). As if you are subscribing to WOW you know how much it can cost and it is not worth the risks of getting your account banned just for some gold! The good news is that there's an amazing route through the Badlands where you are guaranteed to
    hit several mines every time.
    Here is my website ; wow leveling cooking

    ReplyDelete