Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorizing

Today is my 19-birthday! YAAAY! ^_^ 
I'm blessed, I'm Happy!
Maybe Yesterday I didn't notice that, Maybe Tomorrow I will forget all about it!
So I will take this exact moment , to memorize this exact feeling. Today! Today I admit it!
It is true that  till this moment I can't clearly heart-fully answer simple questions about my existence   who am I?, Or what do I offer?
I'm 19 now, and I have this loud voice inside pushing me to search for answers. .....Do I have what it takes to get my answers?  ,,,Are they even there?... In me? ....Deep Down?...
I don't know! and that used to freak me down, all day-long, all week duration . But at this moment , I am happy. so I wanted the whole world to just know it! Enough! I will Shut up now and Enjoy this moment!

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday
    Enjoy your day and everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Shut up now and Enjoy this moment!

    This is The point ;)
    Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so damn good to see you here ROODY! <3!

    @The Unidentified , I won't ask you to define yourself for sure! but Can I at least Thank U ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! It's funny, my own birthday was a week ago, and it felt pretty similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aya, sorry for my belated reply to your awesome post. Happy birthday and I hope that you have had a good one. Believe it or not, my birthday is also in mid June and I forgot all about it.
    Really I am glad that you are still blogging :)

    ReplyDelete