Sunday, August 28, 2011

A new improved me

If you were a friend of mine , you would probably heard from me this statement over and over and nothing changed at least nothing worthwhile!! .but that doesn't mean i will quit saying these words any day soon , but it does mean that, the magical effect of my words on your ears may be less and it is OK !!..cause i find the challenge actually the pleasure of challenge in making the tone rougher, in making the effect reach your heart as it belongs, I say these words and i don't know how to finish this article, but i do put all my feelings wishing something good may come out of it !!...I'm being honest and that what counts ...I've lived for too long I'm 18 but i do have this feeling ..my main thought that i want to know everything i mean everything when i reach like 80 i will defiantly start to write my whole autobiography or typing it cause i think there won't be any pens then :)..i want to find plenty of stuffs to write down ..I'm so ambitious !!. Our English teacher put that article in our English exam to translate it, it was explaining how Over-ambition can be useless and maybe dangerous ..I thought for awhile it lingered me for days. Am i really over-ambitious ?..and whom can i ask this question? Is it someone who conquered the world or someone who is absolutely satisfied to be an ordinary employee ...why to ask if i can predict both answers?...And i found this out , I may not reach all my ambitions but over-ambitions can drove me ahead to something good less but still good it can be an ambition of another one !!...i went to high school well i can say when i was there ( cause i finished it; 2 months ago ) i wasn't the best.I wasn't the second best but I can say i was different and it is OK for a start ....I wasn't one of the crew and i wasn't that someone whose name is neither forgettable nor my tiny movements ...back to my point It is OK to not believe my words , when i say i want to make something , i will make something, i want to leave my fingerprints, i want them to be clear,, (why them and all the fingerprints is the same?)...i will print them in more than an aspect i will use my talent in aspect and use my hard work in another ...life is too short to waste it and I'm starting using it NOW ...HERE!!



and hold this in your mind as a PROMISE .

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog. Welcome back.
    I like your enthusiasm and confidence in yourself, there's nothing you can't do if you set your mind to it.

    Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh brilliant, we're promised of more to come :D
    keep it up aya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Really...both of you...I'm glad that you believe in me to actually read this to the end :)...Yaaaay I'm feeling inspired :D...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Really Like Ur Self-confidence And I Predict That U Will Leave A Very Special Fingerprints In Ur Future :) I Believe In U :)

    Dalia Ahmed > DolCika xD <

    ReplyDelete