Saturday, August 27, 2011

When they were leading us


I can't think of a better title for this. When they were trying to lead us , they mislead us.
Facebook, I can almost swear that everyone now has a clue about what is facebook all about.
I can almost swear that i will find some people don't now who is the minster of any ministry in his/her own country, yet he/she can use the facebook easily.
it became so popular, so common, it made it so easy to chat with people all over the world , to find your friends , to find people with the same attitude, with the same experience.
Yet I'm talking now about the unreal life it is giving so easy.

-About (LIKE) thing under each status , each page , each group , each comment there is this word -like-.
I'm so furious of this like thing .
when i wrote i feel so bored..any ideas?.., i found a like
so he/she liked that I'm so bored, or liked the idea that I'm asking for ideas. OK whatever.

-when my friend wrote on the wall of my other friend : Are you at home ,I'm trying to reach you, Call me when you read this. I found a third friend's like!...so confusing sa7?.

-i can say that people don't get the whole idea of like thing,, let me say this if you pressed like this actually means that you liked what was writen , you liked an activity , you liked a saying , a quote, a joke ....It dosesn't mean that you saw the comment ..i see that people like the status before reading the rest of ot and as a proof i had to have when i'm telling you this , it wasn't an accident . I wrote as a status (D..L..k)...i don't even know what are those alphabets and they aren't refering to anything..to anything i know at least!.
so in 48 hours i got 12 likes..LOL!!

-that was people acts towards this like thing , but to whom who made this whole thing?..what is like thing all about? if i liked a friend's activity let me write that i liked it.
if someone liked mine , let them tell me that with reasons .
see, when there were trying to make it so easy , they made it so hard for people to not like something , to have a distinct opinion .

- i won't like anything from now , i will make them know that i read it the whole of it ,and i had this moment thinking about it before i bothered myself posting a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment