Saturday, August 27, 2011

Criticism (1)

For those who don't listen
-I hate that !!...TRULY
-I hate when i ask my teacher something , and he start to give me tons of proofs about a completely different thing ..
So i repeat my questions as a comment on this wrong-aimed proofs ( Although they don't fit..unlinked...have nothing to do with each other)..
and he replay : YEA , YEA ..I know .I'm saying ............(The same exact words).........
-I swear there were times i wanted to say loudly : Actually, No you don't know what I'm talking about !!
I want those to doubt their over-knowledge for a while and listen ..
You will be surprised as deep as me to finally know that you know what I'm talking about..
For those who don't listen (Just take the easy way and listen )..

For those who work in publicity , and whose job is to think about the ideas of
commercials:
-It became a disaster , the commercials i mean
- the songs, the music, the ideas , ALL OF THEM are stupid
-I know that most people haven't noticed that until this min., how to notice?
and there was this action or romantic movie running, then its feelings lingers them during
the break , so they can't notice how stupid the commercials are ..and i do believe that
nobody will see those after or before the movie..
..But i do noticed ,
-1. Oxi-one...''El 7ayah ba2a lonha Oxi'' Huh?
whose brilliant idea is this ?...what is this statement means anyway?!
and can anybody tell me what is smart enzymes?!
for whom this commercial?.

2-Have you noticed that the hair, the skin , the toothpaste commercials are all fake?
in any hair commercial, why the girl has to be so beautiful ? it is giving the wrong message
why the girl has to got those white teeth , this pure soft skin?
it is so damn obvious that girl was born beautiful...or she is doing all the surgeries to reach this !!
why don't they choose a yellow skin or sun-tanned skin for hair commercials?
why the girl with pure skin has those bright white teeth?..

3-In some channels like ''MELODY"..there are too many commercials , away too many
If any friend of mine told me that the new Ahmed-helmy movie is coming on melody tonight for the first time, i would say Wow , i will have to wait it to be the 8 or 9 time to actually can see it ( with little number of commercials)
- Never see the movie in it first time coming out , they are using us REALLY!!

4- And by the way , i think if any company invest its money in those channels (with too many commercials), they are just being crazy ..why? Simply because people will see something else in the mean time i mean in the 30 or 45 min. of commercials
-Never invest your money by publicizing in those channels !!..

3 comments:

  1. And by the way my fav. kind of commercials is the short comedic ones...it makes me smile ..it send the message in an easy and simple and interesting way.. And those which actually have the aim to say the advantage of the products and why w2e should pick it in mentally-explained way (Those are too little )....I hate songs cause they pick the most stupid w2ords have nothing to do with the products just words rhyme if it rhyme !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.
    Those ads are so annoying sometimes. They really think the people watching have no brains.
    I hate watching tv because of them sometimes, you watch 5 minutes and you get 10 min ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly!!
    First about people who don't listen i can't simply figure why they just can't listen ! i agree with u in ( just take the easy way and listen ) ..
    About the commercials it's getting more silly by the time ! Example if u have seen ( of course u have seen it because they display it every 5 min ! ) the commercial ROMERO , it's the most absurd commercial I've ever seen ! Why do they use lady gaga music anyway !! GET UR OWN MUSIC! .. Another example , " Masr Elkheer commercials " The commercial lasts 15 min. and they talk about their Generosity and how much they care about the WORLD PEACE :S .. (OK We Get It ! )
    Anyway ,, I liked the post very much . Nice One :)
    Dalia Ahmed > DolCika xD <

    ReplyDelete