Sunday, August 28, 2011

In Somalia ....I wonder

-You know what is bothering me the most amongst all the political and social issues, that I've always had this belief about how everything is so clear by everything i mean GOOD,RIGHT,VOID, and WRONG.
How a mistake is so clear , how people who commit crimes are known, and the way to fix anything is not so hard not (bumpy) if that was the word!.

-What bothers me the most , that I've lost this belief and believe me it is not good for one  to lose a single belief, this just threaten others you have.
I've lost this belief . or the major part of it at least , i have found exceptions , i hate  exceptions it makes you over-think like it isn't enough to reach out the norm itself !.

-In every single situation , in Syria , in Iraq, in Lebanon , in Egypt
we at least know who is good and who is being unfair , this can at least gives us a clue about how everything ends.
But what is happening in Somalia is the exception I've always hated
,, people are dying there OK? whose fault is this?.

-Before you answer , just think again, but don't take too long thinking , because in your rethinking period there is at least a boy or a girl whom you killed by taking so long time.Back to my point
-Whose fault is this? ..who can we blame?..the nature
Einstein biggest ques. ever was. Before anything we can put in our mind we must ask ourselves Is this a friendly universe?..
I'm giving yes as an answer , we can't blame the universe , the nature. I have no body to blame for starting this, but i blame every single person for not ending this disaster.
but blaming isn't leading us anywhere yet i blame badly .

-Have you seen the pics.?.
Have you seen it?
Is there any more painful death than starving to death..than thirst to death ?...screaming to death? crying , complaining to death? so slow,  so painful.
I wish I could give them my dish ..I wish I shared starvation, they can starve at day and me at night.
But wishing isn't leading us anywhere either.
what can I do beside blaming and wishing and praying?.
but I'll figure out something soon enough..

(After 45 min.)
O.k I have this idea now .I persuaded my mother to make all the donations this year to Somalia. Don't underestimate this cause I begged her . she wanted to give it to help people dying from cancer. I'm sorry children to ask this,but you should share to by forgiving me .
Have you started thinking Or what?!.

No comments:

Post a Comment