Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Don't say that!

Don't say I'm not in the mood to read, you are just not in the mood to complete this book now, read something else.

Don't say I have many enemies,  Just believe that at the end of your life, you will have a particular number of friends and enemies, and it just happened that you met all enemies first!

Don't say I'm not inspired, just you saying those words is enough reason for inspiration to go away!

Don't say I'm not motivated,just your question about motivation, just your thought about motivation, just you spelling motivation, should be a good start for motivation. for success.
(If are really not motivated , you won't bother talking about motivation!)

Don't say I'm lost, Say that at this particular time, it is advisable to be somewhere else.

1 comment: