Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanks



- I know who I'm going to be when I'm 60 or 70, not like granny who loves cats and lives with them, yet I always picture myself alone. with my books , my diaries , my thoughts, my regrets.
I've always had this thought that I'll write a book at this particular age, to tell about everything I had no chance to tell.
To say clearly who matters , and who don't and who never did, to apologize for the mistakes I don't have the courage to apologize for now, or 10 years more.
to thank people , to tell whom I was inspired by,  to tell all my dirty secrets before I leave , to say how I finally found peace, what is my degree of spirituality then.
-I always knew I will write such a book, what tells me such thoughts?, I really don't know, maybe I will find out and write that in the book also.
-But in case I didn't make it to 70, I will start here, now, thanking people.
-Special thanks for my best friend (Bondo2), whom I consider my soul mate , for all the times we laughed , for all the times we were stupid doing stupid things, thinking we were such cool buddies.
for all the times he heard my complaints without boredom, and for all the times he said he is bored .
thanks for the time you listened, I always had a shoulder to lean on, and this thought was my relief.
thanks for introducing me to HuDa and Noor and Sandy , for making me know such productive people.
wish you all the best , all the joy, all the achievements, want you to come back and complete
our friendship from where we stopped.
-Special thanks for my English senior teacher whom I shall consider my model, for all the times you pushed me forward, raising my self-esteem.
for all the times you told me that I'm so going to win Nobel prize, and calling me Aya Zweil (which I hated , it didn't rhyme at all).
for the times you sent me those sms that encouraged me.
You are my best adult, after my grandfather :)
-Special thanks to Sandy :), girl u rock, I mean really you do.
for your honesty, your confidence within me, you are such an activist and I adore that kind of girls I know one thing , that if u were in Cairo , we would be like buddies!
For Both Huda and Noor, for keeping in touch, for letting me check your updates ,for the book's recommendations , for letting me read what you guys write (which is by the way amazing), for letting me experience new culture :) U Rock guys. and I wish we met one day isa

2 comments:

  1. You're most welcome. You're motivation is amazing. Keep that alive spirit of yours, don't let the world get you down. And simply try.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you're writing Aya, you seem to have a lot to say. It's a great way to let it out.
    Thank YOU for letting us be a part of your life :)

    ReplyDelete