Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unfair to songs

There are some songs that have instantaneous effect on our ears, before completing those you become in love with them, he wasn't one of those songs, he is one of the songs which you discover its beauty  each time you listen, you realize that everything makes sense, that each word is in place, that the tones rhyme with your breathes , that there is a kind of beauty behind all the normality , you feel the song with your soul, not ears , Or eyes.

the trick is that such songs aren't always discovered. Mostly Un-discovered .
they are so normal at first , that you don't bother repeating. and Yea those guys too.

I was lucky, that at this day I didn't have any other song on the shuttle but one, So I kept listening over and over, the same he was the only guy in my life then .
Don't get it wrong, I can now pick the song from million others, It wasn't because it was there.
I mean it wasn't the only reason.Listen, the bottom of the line is you are being unfair to those songs, there are ppl who are worth-knowing, not worth-meeting Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment