Friday, November 18, 2011

Look!

when people ask you a certain question, and the emotions all over their face ask you to pick a certain answer .
I consider that a terrible violation of freedom of speech (Freedom of answering),, a terrible cheating.
when our professor are asking one of his questions, you sure can answer correctly without knowing the correct answer, whether it is emotion or the tone associated with his questions, which can give you a quite clear proof to what he want to hear.
I just hate how can they control our mind by this pathetic way, I mean it is worse than they answering their own questions.
Why?,,Clearly they make you think that you picked the answer by yourself , and you didn't , you were a follower , another type of mind slavery.
and the tag-questions are the worse, what is tag questions anyway?, let people tell you a complete answer, a chosen complete one!
what do I want?...Emotionless questions, toneless ones, I want options, to stop, think then pick an answer, No not pick, Create an answer!
Excuse me for my enthusiasm :P!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that too! Where is the freedom of speech we all seek? Why don't they let us think whatever we want? They preach how important it is to have your own opinion about things but when in reality we all have to think the same.

    ReplyDelete